- 7MicroE flyer revised June 2020
- IRS W-9 Form
- IRS W-9 Form Instructions
- 2019 CDBG - J Housing Auth Bathrooms App
- 2019 CDBG - Senior Center Appliances App
Town Council Meeting
04/03/2023 6:05 PM - 9:00 PM
04/05/2023 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Planning Commission Meeting Cancelled
04/05/2023 7:00 PM - 7:01 PM
Anchoring in Jamestown Waters
Overnight anchorage is permitted in Jamestown waters with a limit of THREE (3) nights.
Please register with the Harbor by using the link below.
Crews may go ashore, but be available to tend to their vessel.
No anchoring of any kind is permitted in any conservation area.
Register here: Anchoring Registration
Harbor Management Ordinance, Section 78-27:
(g) Anchoring. Vessels shall not anchor or raft in a location that interferes with a moored vessel. The harbormaster may direct a vessel to move or relocate.
(1) Overnight anchoring is permitted in all town waters, except conservation zones, on a space available basis. The crew may go ashore, but shall not leave the area. They shall be available to tend to the vessel in the event of heavy weather. It shall be the anchored vessel's responsibility to remain clear of all moored vessels. No vessel shall be anchored more than three days without the permission of the harbormaster. No anchoring of any kind is permitted in Conservation Zones.