- Water & Sewer Documents
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Minutes
- 2023 W&S meeting minutes
- Historic Water consumption 2009-2014
- RI Department of Health Notice dated 05.18.17
- RI Department of Health Notice dated 03.27.18
- Water Main Flushing notice
- Consumer Confidence Report Certification Form 2022 for calendar year 2021
- Notice Municipal Water Restrictions June 15, 2023 through September 15, 2023
- Notice Municipal Water Restrictions suspended
The Town Water and Sewer Departments are administered, managed and maintained by the Jamestown Public Works Department.
The Town Council sits as the Board of Water and Sewer Commissioners and is responsible for the governance of the municipal water and wastewater systems for the Town of Jamestown. The Board of Water and Sewer Commissioners meets the first Monday of each month. Please see the Board of Water and Sewer Commissioners web page for more information.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please call the Water & Sewer Department at 423-9808 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Monday through Friday). We will be happy to assist you.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
93 Narragansett Ave.
1st Floor Finance Office
Jamestown, RI 02835
Phone (401) 423-9808
Fax (401) 423-7229