- Water/Wastewater Ordinances
- Zoning Ordinances
- Town Clerk Ordinances
- Short Term Rental Ordinance adopted 08.22.2022
- SHORT-TERM RENTAL ANNOUNCEMENT
- DOGS TODAY REVISED JULY 5 2022
- PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE - Amusements and Entertainment May 2, 2022 with ordinance draft
- CHAPTER 42 PARKS AND RECREATION(Dog Ordinance revisions)
- PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE Dog Ordinance November 18, 2022
- PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE DOG ORDINANCE JULY 5 2022
Town Council Meeting
04/03/2023 6:05 PM - 9:00 PM
04/05/2023 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Planning Commission Meeting Cancelled
04/05/2023 7:00 PM - 7:01 PM
Anchoring in Jamestown Waters
Overnight anchorage is permitted in Jamestown waters with a limit of THREE (3) nights.
Please register with the Harbor by using the link below.
Crews may go ashore, but be available to tend to their vessel.
No anchoring of any kind is permitted in any conservation area.
Register here: Anchoring Registration
Harbor Management Ordinance, Section 78-27:
(g) Anchoring. Vessels shall not anchor or raft in a location that interferes with a moored vessel. The harbormaster may direct a vessel to move or relocate.
(1) Overnight anchoring is permitted in all town waters, except conservation zones, on a space available basis. The crew may go ashore, but shall not leave the area. They shall be available to tend to the vessel in the event of heavy weather. It shall be the anchored vessel's responsibility to remain clear of all moored vessels. No vessel shall be anchored more than three days without the permission of the harbormaster. No anchoring of any kind is permitted in Conservation Zones.