Saturday, June 23 through Monday, September 3
- First come, first serve basis
- $15 per vehicle, per day,
- Resident Recreation Pass Stickers are available for $15 per season (See below on requirements)
Resident Recreation Pass Sticker:
Permits can be purchased at the following locations:
- Jamestown Recreation Center
- Fort Getty Gatehouse May 20 - September 1, 9AM - 7PM
- Mackerel Cove Beach during Beach Season 9AM to 4PM
- Online Here
Obtaining A Sticker
All applicants for any sticker must present the following documentations:
- Valid vehicle registration for each vehicle needing a sticker with the applicant’s name on the registration OR a lease listing the applicant as the lessee of the vehicle.
- Proof of ownership of property in Jamestown or proof of year round residency in Jamestown. Please see the eligibility requirements and required documentation in the following section. Please Note: The Burden Of Proof Of Residency Falls On The Applicant.
Eligibility For Resident Beach Stickers
- A registered voter in the Town of Jamestown.
- Listed as a year-round resident on the Town of Jamestown street listing. If not listed, a copy of a year-round lease or a letter from your landlord is required. Vehicles must be registered in the Town of Jamestown at that address.
- The spouse or domestic partner of a listed property owner with the same year round address on a Driver’s license, picture ID or Student ID.
- The dependent of a listed property owner with the same year round address on a Driver’s license, picture ID or Student ID.
- Property owner of record in the Town of Jamestown.
- Active military personnel whose home of record is Jamestown.
- The owner of record of property held in trust, owned by an LLC or other legal entity.
Replacement stickers will be issued upon reasonable proof of loss or theft of a sticker, or if the vehicle is traded or sold and plates transferred to a new vehicle. Only one replacement per sticker is permitted in a season. There will be a $15.00 charge for a replacement sticker unless original sticker is traded in for the replacement. If a sticker has faded or failed in any way, they may be exchanged for a replacement as well.
Misuse of Stickers
At all times, the sticker remains the property of the Town of Jamestown. The person to whom the sticker has been issued (pass holder) has purchased a use privilege, not the sticker and agrees that the sticker may be revoked by removal or other means if it is misused. The pass holder also agrees that the Town of Jamestown will make the final judgment as to whether a sticker has been misused.
Penalties and Revocation of Stickers
- A Parking Control Officer, Police Officer, Parks & Recreation Department Director, or his/her duly authorized agent(s) may remove stickers for misuse.
- Persons whose stickers have been removed have seven days to appeal to the Parks & Recreation Director.