Planning Commission Meeting
- Date: 11/20/2019 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Location: Jamestown Town Hall
Town Council Chambers, 93 Narragansett Avenue
Jamestown, Rhode Island 02835
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
November 20, 2019
Jamestown Town Hall
93 Narragansett Ave.
I. Call to Order and Roll Call
II. Approval of Minutes October 16, 2019; review, discussion and/or action and/or vote
IV. Citizen’s Non-Agenda Item
V. Old Business
- Stuart and Anne Sanderson, 70 and 78 Narragansett Avenue, Plat 8, Lots 120 and 121 – Master Plan Review for a Comprehensive Permit for low and moderate income housing per Jamestown Zoning Ordinance 82-1700, a major Land Development Project for 19 units (5 are low to moderate income restricted units) 4 buildings, Special Use Permit for Multi-Family Development Proposal with Special Use Permit &Variances – Review, discussion and /or action and/or vote
A. The Planning Commission Sitting as the Local Review Board pursuant to RIGL 45-53 Low and Moderate Income Housing Act Master Plan Informational Meeting – Request to withdraw application without prejudice.
2. Downtown Parking Plan Update; review, discussion and/or action and/or vote
3. Zoning Ordinance Update; review, discussion and/or action and/or vote
VI. New Business
Pursuant to RIGL § 42-46-6(c) Notice of this meeting shall be posted on the Secretary of State’s website and at the Town Hall and the Jamestown Philomenian Library
This meeting location is accessible to the physically challenged. Hearing or speech impaired individuals requiring the services of an interpreter should call 1-800-745-5555 not less than 3 business days prior to meeting.
Posted on the RI Secretary of State website November 14, 2019
Notice may be posted: http://www.jamestownri.gov/town-departments/planning-new