- Adopted Water Sewer Shut-off Policy Resolution 121310
- Water Study Committee Report
- Water and Sewer Rules and Regulations Amended May 18 2009
- Consumer Confidance Report 2015
- Notice Water Conservation Measures effective August 16 2016
- Water.sewer rates fy 16.17 adopted 062716
- Notice Water main flushing 2017
- Notice water restrictions june-aug 17
- Consumer Confidance Report 2016
- Water.sewer rates fy 17.18 adopted 061917
- 09-18-17 Water and Sewer minutes
- Water Main Flushing Notice March 29-April 27 2018
- Jamestown WSSMP 5-YR Update
- RI Department of Health Notice dated 05.18.17
- RI Department of Health Notice dated 03.27.18
- Notice for Water for Water Restrictions June 1, 2018-August 31, 2018
- Consumer Confidance Report 2017
- Municipal Water Use Restrictions June 1, 2019 through August 31, 2019
- Consumer Confidence Report 2018
- Jamestown CWIRP 2019-07-25 w attach
The Town Water and Sewer Departments are administered, managed and maintained by the Jamestown Public Works Department.
The Town Council sits as the Board of Water and Sewer Commissioners and is responsible for the governance of the municipal water and wastewater systems for the Town of Jamestown. The Board of Water and Sewer Commissioners meets the first Monday of each month. Please see the Board of Water and Sewer Commissioners web page for more information.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please call the Water & Sewer Department at 423-9808 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Monday through Friday). We will be happy to assist you.
Credit Card Payments
- Can be made online at: www.RIegovernment.com
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
93 Narragansett Ave.
1st Floor Finance Office
Jamestown, RI 02835
Phone (401) 423-9808
Fax (401) 423-7229