Technical Review Committee meeting via zoom link https://zoom.us/j/92996421922
- Date: 09/03/2020 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Technical Review Committee Agenda
September 3, 2020
Jamestown Town Hall
93 Narragansett Ave.
PURSUANT TO EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 20-46 EXECUTED BY GOVERNOR GINA RAIMONDO ON MARCH 16, 2020
THIS MEETING WILL BE TELECONFERENCED VIA ZOOM:
The public is invited to observe the deliberations of this meeting by accessing the meeting link set forth herein. For those without access to video observation platforms, you may also call in to listen to the deliberations of this meeting by using the call-in phone number provided herein. To participate during Public Hearing or Public Input you will press *9 to raise your hand.
Topic: Technical Review Committee
Time: September 3, 2020 09:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 929 9642 1922
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,92996421922# US (New York)
+13017158592,,92996421922# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
877 853 5247 US Toll-free
888 788 0099 US Toll-free
833 548 0276 US Toll-free
833 548 0282 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 929 9642 1922
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acSQjvSZxu
- 63 Conanicus Ave. Jamestown RI - Plat 8 Lot 181 – Proposed 3 unit Multi Family Dwelling per Zoning Ordinance Article 10 and Development Plan Review in the Jamestown Village Special Development District with the following relief requested:
1. Section 82-302, Table 3-1: Special Use Permit for multifamily project in R-20 zone.
2. Section 82-302, Table 3-2: Lot Size for multifamily project- Variance to allow the lot size to be 15,232 sq. feet +/- where the ordinance requires 200,000 sq. feet of lot size for a multifamily project.
Recommendation to the Planning Commission - review, discussion and/or action and/or vote
- 8 Clinton Ave. Jamestown RI - Plat 9 Lot 210 – Proposed Duplex in CD Zoning District. Development Plan Review in the Jamestown Village Special Development District - Recommendation to the Planning Commission - review, discussion and/or action and/or vote
Pursuant to RIGL § 42-46-6(c) Notice of this meeting shall be posted on the Secretary of State’s website and at the Town Hall and the Jamestown Philomenian Library
This meeting location is accessible to the physically challenged. Hearing or speech impaired individuals requiring the services of an interpreter should call 1-800-745-5555 not less than 3 business days prior to meeting.
Posted on the RI Secretary of State website August 31, 2020
Notice may be posted: http://www.jamestownri.gov/town-departments/planning-new